December 1, 2012

its decemeber first, i'm watching a Christmas movie

Its one of those weeks, that you sigh in relief that its over.
Is it sad that sometimes I think that?

I feel in my defense, after the severity of the week, i felt justified for feeling that way.
Sad news alert: its going to be like this for the next two weeks.

I had two major group projects due on Tuesday and Thursday.
After alot of hiccups with the projects, and finding time for 5-6 people to meet at once, outside of classes, work, homework, sleeping, eating, (when most of us had other group projects too) we concluded we had to meet at 9:30pm-12:45am every night at the library until we were done.

Sweet baby lambs, we finished! Ugh.....
All you want is your bed. I've been craving it more than chocolate.

So...you want to see what i've been so cracked up on. No, keep in mind we are basically professionals, and God's most talented children, so be impressed is what I am trying to say.

1. Comms 101, Mass Communication and Society, we had to create a video essay that describe a course concept from lecture. We chose to do a "I am a Mormon" campaign after we learned about Philo T. Farnsworth who invented the Television and was also a Mormon.



2. Intro to Public Relations, 235, we had to create a campaign case analysis. We were given two problems (regarding either Provo Lake, or Downtown Provo). My group chose to increase the awareness for students about Downtown Provo. We choose to spin off the great series, "Downton Abbey," and created strategies, tactics, and objectives, for our core publics.
(this was our poster tactic--we had to create 6 other tactics, but clearly this is the coolest).


2 comments:

  1. oh gosh, my heart just skipped a beat when I saw that picture of Jake. no fair. ps you look adorable

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dad and I loved reading your blog tonight. Super great pictures and so funny! Your projects were super!

    ReplyDelete