December 22, 2012

happy december twenty second

from the kitchen table to your computer screen:
my commentary on life....
the sun came out today.
its a balmy 50 degrees out side.
WinCo parking lot reminds me of the end of the world.
I'm burning my mouth on mango peach salsa, but there is something about it that I can't stop.
And I have a nice shot glass of *egg nog* beside me.

This is living the dream.
(a phrase I often tell myself to appear less-stressed out than i really am)

observations about my life right now:

--i have to have either a pair of socks on my feet or no socks at all. i'm sure everyone feels this way too, it was just made very apparent to me--I was like disgusted by the feeling. (dramatic, eh?)

--i often cut my hair before it gets too long, no, not because i'm an old lady, but more because i am a child and i get salsa, toothpaste, or hot chocolate dipped in. (these may or may not have happened recently).

--i have a very very bad habit of cracking my knuckles, since elementary school in fact. i need a cure.

--i often refer to Siri, as Sierra. Makes it more feminine.

--i often ask Siri to call someone why i am driving, so automatically, it turns off the music i have blaring from my phone, i often forget that minor technicality  so when i am actually in the store and now hang up, and the music turns on, and i'm confused, i finally remember, and then that gets embarrassing.

--i did a temple session with 15 missionaries, all but one were boys, too bad the temple is the worst place to get someones number...i should of though, it was a gold mine.
kidding...sorta.

--i like Christmas, but not for the food (although that is a plus), or the presents, or the decor, its really for the music--the traditional carols, and the sweet sound of Bing Crosby. When ever he comes on my Pandora station, i always yell, "Sing it Bing!"

and to be honest, i am not sure what spawned this blog post, but i found these observations about my life amusing. and you probably don't...

No comments:

Post a Comment