January 1, 2013

i'm sorry to do this to you....

i know we are all creatures to habit and hate change. i know i do, for the most part.

but when the change is better, nicer, sweeter, more appealing, I tend to like it.

so here is the final change you will have to make.

sisteremilylewis.wordpress.com


as many of you know i had to shut down "two of a kind," because I ran out of memory space from pictures. so i started a new blog, however, it never seemed right, or seemed to fit for me, i wanted my old blog--where i had been posting for years. so i've switched to wordpress--and love it!
its cleaner, nicer, just over all great. i was able to import both of my blogs now--so we have it all in one place. convenient.

so hop on over, and simply press the "follow" button, and you won't ever have to miss out on any of the fun with me ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment